• Reach for your wildest star and live a significant life!

    Today

    Tuesday 17 January 2017

    Starting Strong # 7 Your health is your wealth


    Life is one of those things that has no spare parts, when you mess up your health you have inevitably lowered your chances of accomplishing optimum success in your life. We live in a time where people spend their lives amassing wealth only to use the same wealth to gain back their health. How weird is that? We live in a wealthy flow of knowledge yet we hardly take the time to apply what we already know to our lives.

    I love working hard as well as smart and I have also had to learn to weave rest, recreation and exercise into my routines. Last year I experienced a severe burn out for the very first time and its one of the worst experiences I have ever had. It's unfortunate that I had to learn the hard way and you don't have to go through the same.

    Medical research and studies have showed that exercise is crucial for mental health and overall well being. I have read about several successful people and regular exercise is a major part of their routines. The fact is, without a healthy body you may never live long enough to enjoy your wealth.

    Developing a workout routine and eating healthy can be an uphill task especially in the first days before your body adjusts but it's worth every sacrifice. I like to work out in the mornings so I can enjoy the cool breeze and serene environment which spurs my creativity. I have a workout partner who keeps me accountable and motivated as I do the same for her. It might be hard to start on your own so consider joining a health club or getting a workout partner to build morale and accountability.

    Your health is your health so take the time to invest in it. A big vision will require a strong body to accomplish it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel